You want to enroll a CPGE or a IUT in France ?

If you intend to enroll a CPGE ("classes préparatoires aux Grandes Ecoles") or an IUT program in France, you will have to register by applying for the A.P.B. procédure (Admission Post Bac) at the Institut Francais Singapour of Embassy of France in Singapore.

From January 20th to March

More information to come when the website will be opened